The Fayetteville Board of Education values staff and community input on proposed new and revised board policies. New and revised policies will be posted to the district website with the option to provide comment, following each school board meeting where they are presented as a new business item. Comments will be reviewed prior to the next meeting of the school board where the policy is presented as an action item.
- 4141.7 - BUS DRIVER COMPENSATION FOR ACTIVITY/FIELD/ATHLETIC TRIPS (New)
- 5.30 - POSSESSION AND USE OF CELL PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES (Revision)
- 5.34 - SCHOOL HEALTH POLICY (Revision)
- 5.41 - SMART CORE CURRICULUM AND GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CLASS OF 2020 (Revision)
- 5.41.1 - SMART CORE CURRICULUM AND GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CLASSES OF 2021 AND THEREAFTER (Revision)